Peace, fam! Welcome to #BecomingBree
It is said that our 20's are about discovering ourselves, figuring out our careers, making mistakes, and simply learning where in life we fit best. Although I don't typically subscribe to generalizations about age, my 20's were EXACTLY that. It was a decade filled with tons of lessons that have brought me to this very day and I am so grateful and appreciative for every choice I have and have not made thus far!
Because to me, life is about living...it's about falling, getting back up, trying & failing, trying & succeeding and building relationships along the way.
Even if you don't believe it. Even though it doesn't feel like it right now. Even in the toughest times.
You can." - Charlotte Freeman
What To Expect from #BecomingBree
My blog is dedicated to sharing different journeys I've endured and survived that have brought me to a state of pure, undeniable and irrevocable #JOY. What makes each of us unique is our specific life experiences and I'm using this platform to share a few of mine that I hope you will find both inspiring and encouraging.
What's to come are posts about:
- The challenges and benefits of starting my business #WorldEnglishTutor
- My journey through heartbreak and self-love
- Best ways to #Manifest (new/full moon rituals, visualization, journaling, etc)
- My loc journey and why I ultimately combed them out
- What made me reinstall my second set in January 2020
- My path to marriage and (not so long after LOL) motherhood
- My relationship with spirituality, the lunar calendar and numerology
- My #Spelman experience & the relevance of HBCU's now
- ...& lots and lots more!